Being Associated with law students and the legal fraternity, I can share some laptops that will be really helpful and assist you in overall working load or finishing your college assignments quickly.
The technological aspect of a laptop is of utmost importance. Keeping that in mind I have shortlisted some primary requisites a laptop must-have. In below-mentioned heading there are some necessary features that make a law student’s life easy.
Things law students need in their Laptops during law School are as follow:
- No to hang – Hang causes nuisance in the laptop as well as in your head. To have a laptop that hangs less, a High-performance 8th or 10th generation laptop, also i5 to i7 processor is necessary. The requisite processor for a law student is i5. A higher CPU & GPU is recommended.
- Speed plus Multi-tasking – Also, Law student never do only a single task ( 500GB or 250GB SSD Along with 500GB OR 250 HDD is necessary for high speed and multi-task
- Good battery Life – I am too lazy a person to put the charger again and again. Also, for presentations and meetings in college or at work, we need a good battery backup.
- Eye care screen – Making assignments as well as studying online requires a long continous sitting. A long sitting before the laptop really exhausts our eyes. So, we need a laptop which has a blue light feature or other eye protection features.
- No excess heating in Laptop – keep the heat inside and be cool outside. Moreover, Heat is minimum in laptops that have high SDD storage and a good processor.
- Light and easy to carry/ Library friendly – Who does not love light stuffs.
- Storage – Minimum up to 500GB to 1TB
- MS Office Preloaded
- Good webcam for meetings – Only Online meetings are possible these days
- Secure to not let your data get infringed – Privacy is vital
- RAM – 4GB but recommended 8GB
Top 5 Best Laptops based on the requirement of law students
1. Apple MacBook Pro 2020
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 33.78cm (13.3-inch) Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors and incredible image detail
Check Price on Amazon: Click here
Check Price on Amazon: Click here
2. HP Pavilion x360 (2021)
This is Our personal Favorite for Law students.
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology,
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Operating System & Pre-installed Software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, FREE Upgrade to Windows 11
- Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 30 minutes
- Fingerprint Reader | Audio: Dual Speakers, Audio
Check price in Amazon: Click here
3. ASUS VivoBook 14 (2020) Intel Core i5
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor
- Memory & Storage: 8GB (4GB onboard + 4GB SO-DIMM)
- Storage: 1TB HDD 2.5-inch SATA 5400RPM + 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Design & battery: Up to 1.99 cm thin | Thin and Light Laptop | Laptop weight: 1.6 kg | 37WHrs, 2-cell, lithium-polymer battery: Up to 6 hours battery life
- Fingerprint Reader
256GB SSD Along with 1TB HDD Makes it Super Cool. Also, This is one of our personal Favorite for Law students. Most Law students are using it already.
Check the Price in Amazon: Click here
4. Dell Inspiron 3501
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics with the shared graphics memory
- Better view: Enjoy more screen with two-sided narrow borders that enable an expansive viewing experience
- Memorable power: View, read, watch, stream, listen, and learn with 11th Gen Intel processors that offer a wide range of multimedia capabilities
- Stay focused and connected: Stay focused on tasks by interacting with your phone directly from your Dell PC– you can easily make calls, send texts, and get notifications.
- Storage: 8GB, 4Gx1, DDR4, 2666MHz
Check-in Amazon: Click here
5. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 10th Gen
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4, Upgradable up to 12GB | 256 GB SSD
- Display: 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080) | Brightness : 250nits | Anti-Glare
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7
Click here to check-in Amazon
Click here for OTHER GOOD LAPTOP FOR LAW STUDENTS in amazon.
Conclusion: Best Laptops For Law Students
Eventually, we can say that the 5 Best laptops for law students are as follow-
- Apple MacBook Pro 2020
- HP Pavilion x360 (2021)
- ASUS VivoBook 14 (2020) Intel Core i5
- Dell Inspiron 3501
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 10th Gen
Hope it helped!
Also Read: BEST BOOK FOR CRPC FOR JUDICIARY For law students
2,678 total views, 17 views today