Who we are
Our website address is: https://sociallawstoday.com.
•Personal Information We Collect During Your use of the Service, we may collect and process information from You, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
1. Information about Your personal identity such as name, gender, age etc.
2. Your username, password, e-mail address, date and time of access, and other security related information used by You when You register for, and in relation to, a sociallawstoday account.
3.Your contact details such as Your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number.
4. Communications between You and sociallawstoday. For example, We may send You Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails. This will collectively be referred to as “Personal Information”. “Cookies” are small files that reside on Your computer’ shard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. You may refuse to accept Cookies by activating the setting on Your browser which allows You to refuse the setting of Cookies. However, if You select this setting You may be unable to access certain parts of the Service.
•Use of Personal Information We may use Your information, including Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Remembering Your login status so that You don’t have to login again if You are already logged in.
2. Help You efficiently access Your information after You sign in.
3. Remember information so You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You visit the Service.
4. We may use Your Personal Information for processing Your registration for Our Services. This may include verification of user information through mobile verification.
5. to notify You about changes in the Service
6. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Our Service, and other technical and functional management.
7. Develop and test new products and features and send you notification
8. Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
9. Diagnose or fix technology problems
10. Automatically update the Application on Your device
11. to carry out Our obligations arising from any
contracts entered into between You and Us;
12. Notify You in the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach You acknowledge that by using the Services, You are publishing certain Personal Information that can be viewed by other Users of the Service. We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Our agreements.
•Sharing Your Information, we will not rent or sell Your information to third party outside sociallawstoday without Your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
1. We may share User content and Your information, including Personal Information, with third parties, including but not limited to advertisers on Our platform.
2. We may remove parts of data that identifies You and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of Your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it
with other parties.3. Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.4. We may access and share Your information, including Personal Information in order to comply with laws and law enforcement.
•Storing and securing Information1. We use commercially reasonable security practices and safeguards to help keep the Personal Information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account. However, you understand that it is not possible to guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet and/ or stored on a computer resource, and therefore we are unable to guarantee your information, including Personal Information, absolute security.2. Please do Your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between You and social laws today, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes in other social media services You connect tosociallawstoday.com to make to their services. We are not
•Log Files As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP(internet service provider, such as Airtel or Reliance), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
366 total views, 2 views today