Topics To Submit Article
Submit Article: Submissions on any legal or social topic. We also consider articles on the legal system, critique, legal career, legal profession and judicial pronouncement, i.e case comment etc.
You can follow this Submission guideline OR send it in any editable format
- Headings: Font Size 14, BOLD
- Sub Headings: Font Size 12, BOLD
- Content: Font Size 12, NORMAL
- Content Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing (text): 1.5
- References and source: Mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- Margins: 1.5″ on each side
- Structure of the article should be well constructed, i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements with regard to the title.
- The article should be exhaustive in itself to provide every necessary information to the reader regarding the topic.
- The article should be logically and creatively written.
- Grammar and concept should be correct.
- Articles submitted should be original . (Articles having more than 23% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- Should not be submitted anywhere else for Publication.
Minimum of 1500 words ( no maximum word limit). We appreciate if all relevant and necessary points considering the title are mentioned in the article.
Mail Your Article here at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Submit Article)
Contact us at: email@example.com or dial us at 7015679104
Instagram: Social Laws Today
By submitting your article, you are giving SocialLawsToday Website, exclusive license and Right, without any restriction of time or geographical restriction, to publish your article on sociallawstoday.com blog, as well as any other compendium where we may like to publish it. However, if we do not publish your article within 20 days of submission, we would have no rights to your article, and you would be free to publish it elsewhere or use it as you deem fit. However, if we publish it, you will not attempt to publish the same article/content anywhere else.
2,344 total views, 2 views today