1. MVAC – August Legal Internship Opportunities
Type – Associate (Permanent)
Location – Gurugram
About the job
We at MVAC (Formerly Miglani Varma & Co.) are looking for young lawyers for our Consumer Disputes Practice at our New Delhi office.
1. Post-Qualification Experience: 0 to 1 year
2. Pre-requisites: Basic understanding of commercial laws including contract law and consumer law; command of legal research & legal drafting; and curiosity to learn
3. Location: Gulmohar Park, New Delhi
4. Salary: INR 20-25,000 (amenable to increments based on performance)
5. Vacancies: 2
6. Commencement Date: 1st of September 2023
2. NAYAAN – August Legal Internship Opportunities
Type- Legal Intern
Location- (WFO) Delhi
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented legal intern to join our company’s legal department. The intern will primarily be responsible for assisting the legal team with drafting various legal documents, including general agreements, employment agreements, and legal notices, and providing support in matters related to company law. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in gaining practical experience in a corporate legal environment and expanding their drafting skills.
3. CMPL – August Legal Internship Opportunities
Type – IPR Intern
Duration – 1-3 Months
1. Education: Currently pursuing a degree in law, intellectual property, or a related field. Strong academic background preferred.
2. Research Skills: Excellent research and analytical skills to gather and evaluate information effectively.
3. Strong Writing Skills: Proficient in written communication with the ability to draft clear, concise, and engaging blog posts and reports.
4. Attention to Detail: Meticulous approach to work, ensuring accuracy and precision in research and documentation.
5. Knowledge of Intellectual Property: Familiarity with intellectual property concepts, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and licensing.
6. Self-Motivated: Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
4. Chambers of Aman Garg – August Legal Internship Opportunities
Type – Internship
Location – Delhi
Excellent opportunity for law students to develop their legal drafting as well as research skills. Practice Areas: Arbitration, Civil-Commercial Laws, Criminal law, NDPS, Sexual Offences, etc. Only sincere candidates intending to put in hours on a daily basis may apply. It shall be an unpaid internship but one shall learn a lot during the internship.
5. Unacademy – August Legal Internship Opportunities
Type – Legal Intern
Location – Bengaluru
About the job
Duration: 3-6 months (Paid Internship)
5 days In Office Internship
1. Collating, sorting, and maintaining a repository of all legal contracts and related documents on a day-to-day basis
2. Organising the contracts’ repository as per the business requirements
3. Reviewing and summarising contracts to extract and collate the requisite data from contracts such as:
(i) Name of parties
(ii) effective date of contract
(iii) term of contract
(iv) other commercial details.
4. Coordinating with various teams for obtaining the relevant contract-related data and information.
Ideal candidates should have experience in real estate and litigation practice areas, data extraction, contract review, contract summarization and sorting and organizing legal documents, etc.