Jhanvi Behal was Awarded on various occasion for the Social Activities and Duties discharged
● District Award by Ludhiana Administration.
● Award of Honor by Ludhiana Administration
● Nari Shakti Award by Haryana State
● Award of Honor by Panjab University
● Award of Inspiring Women by Chandigarh University at
Chandigarh International Film Festival
● Award of Honor by Kundan Vidya Mandir, Ludhiana.
● DAV’s Pride Award by Dav Public School, Ludhiana
● State level Award By Sh.Padamshri Vijay Chopra
● Award of Excellency by NGO Ek-AAS
● Maayi Bhaago Samaj Chetna Purskar By Malwa Sabhacharak
● Dr. SS Johal Award by Prerna Peeth, Ludhiana
● Jagrati Award-2019 By Jagrati manch
● Guest of Honor by Helping Hands Club
WORK EXPERIENCE OF JHANVI BEHAL
●NGO Raksha Jyoti Foundation, Ludhiana 2012- Till date
●Worked Under Sh. Sukhpal Singh Brar (Traffic Commissioner,
Ludhiana) And Gurdev Singh (Addl. Traffic Commissioner,
●Punjab State Human Rights Commission
●Under GOOGLE Company In Gurgaon Branch
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES BY JHANVI BEHAL
Made Documentaries on – Maa Mera ki Kasoor on Female
Feticide and Why Ludhiana Can’t Be Like Chandigarh
on Traffic Issues.
● Conducted various surveys and Sting operations on Tobacco
and Liquor Stores selling drugs to underage children
● Secured orders from Punjab and Haryana High Court on
Banning ‘DHARNAS’ in City.
● Secured orders From Punjab and Haryana High Court on
Banning of Adult and Double Meaning movies and
● Successfully Securing orders on biggest Dump of Punjab in
Jagraon From Punjab and Haryana High Court’s
Chief Justice Sh. Krishna Murari.
● Securing orders for putting National Flag All over Indian
Airports from Punjab and Haryana High Court.
● Active Member of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan started by Prime
Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji.
● Spreading Patriotism amongst the Youth by Starting Tiranga
Yatra From Kanyakumari To Kashmir (LaL
● Addressed students on various Social issues emerging in the
society in Schools and Colleges all over Punjab.
● Addressed students on Animals Rights and Criminality to
Animals on behalf of Indian National Bar Association